Tuesday 28 August 2007

Dave was off all day working for a friend of ours, sorting out his garden. The kids had their little friend Phoebe around from two doors down to play for a while this morning then we decided to splash out and go to Asda's for lunch! This afternoon we went to see our friends in Kendal and they all spent a happy afternoon playing and splashing in their paddling pool again. Of course we had a major strop from Eilidh when it was time to leave, after all Dennis is the man she is going to marry!

Got a phone call from our friend in Canada tonight (Hi Tina!!) and her little girl had me in stitches chasing her around the house while trying to hold a conversation with me. Sounds very familiar, last time I was trying to have a conversation with someone on the phone I ended up locking myself in the downstairs toilet to get some peace!! Bless'em!!??

2 comments:

Tina said...

Whoo, I am famous :)

Hi from a sleepy me its 6.30 am here but 1.30pm to you. See i told the truth when I said I check every morning lol

Lock Family said...

Watch out, there will be autograph hunters at your door before you know it!!