Monday 6 August 2007

Usual Monday today, we spent this morning doing bits and pieces around the house, Dave worked on my car as it was playing up yesterday and the kids played with their bricks and read some books. This afternoon we packed up a picnic and went of to our local Home Ed group which meets each week. The weather was ok, really hot when the sun came out and cold when it went behind a cloud! I still managed to get sunburnt again!!

Had some good chats with people at the group and the kids enjoyed themselves building bird houses from twigs !? and playing. We have a few more people interested in our camp later this month so it looks like it could be fun. Some of the older kids came and asked to play rounders today so Dave got roped into bowl for them, but the game seem to be a bit more relaxed this week with no drama!

Just got home in time to rescue my washing from the line before it rained. We seem to have an endless supply of laundry as the holiday cottages are all booked up this time of year. Unfortunately it all has to be ironed as well and ironing fitted sheets is a PAIN!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I just love reading your blog!
What a great way of feeling like I am still close to such brilliant friends :)
Do I miss you and wish I was there when I read it....YES although i dont fancy the idea of ironing sheets lol
Keep up the good work on here.

Lock Family said...

I know, ours just get shoved in the cupboard all wrinkled up and I have to iron all these other ones!! They should invent non-iron sheets and duvet covers!! We miss you all too!! Get a blog up and then we can see what you lot get up to.