Friday 5 October 2007

Sorry, missed a few days! Wednesday was a trip to the library and then shopping for little bits and peices for our Christmas Shoeboxes. Yesterday I bundled the kids in to the car as I needed to go to the Doctors but only got about halfway there. My poor little car has finally died a death!! Dave had tried to fix it but there's obviously more wrong than we thought. Although I am really fed up because now I have no transport so if Dave's working we are stuck, we have to look at the bright side.... we were given the car in the first place, the MOT was due this month so it conked out just in time! and we have had no problems with it up until now. So I think it will have to go to car heaven (ie..scrap yard!) and we will have to get by until we can afford another one (boo hiss!).

Dave has been off work this week as his shoulder is playing up and he has been told to rest it, hopefully he can carry on with Steve's garden next week and he has some other jobs lined up which is great.

No comments: