Sunday 6 January 2008

So much for a lie-in! I was up watching rubbish on telly at 2.30am as Dave was snoring constantly and I gave up kicking and hitting him and admitted defeat. After crawling back into bed an hour and half later with Dave still snoring, then Eilidh woke up feeling ill and insisted on coming into bed with me at about 6am. I finally lost my rag an hour later and kicked her out again as she thought stroking my hand, playing with my hair and singing would help me sleep!! Needless to say I was not in the best of moods this morning and we missed church again!!!

We decided instead to take the kids and their bikes to Morecambe so that they could have a really good cycle and get some fresh air. They don't get much of a chance to go on their bikes but Eilidh seems to be doing really well and we need to try and get her cycling without her stabilisers soon. Ben was refusing to peddle at all but by the end he was having a good go so we will have to keep it up. Unfortunately they both need new bikes as their old ones were secondhand to begin with, getting too small and too rusty!! It was really cold but good to get out in the fresh sea air. Needless to say we found a cafe for some coffee & the kids found a toy to play on.

No comments: