Saturday 22 March 2008


Eilidh and Ben decided to put on a 'show' this evening, which mainly consisted of Eilidh pretending to ride a horse and Ben pretending to fall off!! It was very funny, they both kept stopping to do wierd and wonderful dances in the middle. I'm never quite sure what goes on in their heads but they seem happy and that's the main thing!!! Being a good, loving mother I had to get the camera out to try and capture some of this but as soon as it appeared they then decided to pull silly faces at me instead.
I think this picture captures what they are both about, Eilidh sitting reading and Ben just a blur, a little whirlwind of energy!!

After all this activity they trundled off to bed quite happily. An hour and half later I was lying in a lovely hot bath still listening to Ben humming away to himself in his bed. He often does this when he is tired, I think it's his way of calming down and eventually it all goes quiet and you know he has completely crashed out. Eilidh always has bit longer to read her books and then turns her light off and goes to sleep. All in all they're pretty great!!!

No comments: