Thursday 20 March 2008

I think we are all going through a lazy daisy stage at the moment!! We just can't seem to get out of bed in the mornings, maybe it's the weather. Ben seems happy singing and playing with his trains while Eilidh lies in bed and reads. I have actually managed to have a quiet breakfast on my own for the last two mornings, as Dave has been reading in bed as well! Eventually Eilidh and Dave emerge but Ben has spent the last two mornings playing in his pyjamas and only deciding to come down for something to eat at lunch time!! Honestly these home-ed families, no structure, no discipline (great isn't it?!)

I had to drag myself off to the dentist again today to get some fillings done. Not much fun, but she seems to be a much better dentist than I have ever been to so although it was horrible it was much better that the last filling I had! Still one more to go on the next appointment.

Dave has been busy making some great shelves for our living room out of old pews from church (what else??) and they are nearly finished now so can't wait to actually sort through boxes which still have videos and books in from when we moved.

As the whole house stank of wax polish and I have been whacked out we decided to treat ourselves to tea out, so we went to a pub in Bowness and have a lovely dinner. It's so nice when you don't have to cook!!

No comments: