Monday 7 April 2008

After getting up, having a bath and eventually eating their breakfast Eilidh and Ben decided to play with Eilidh's ponies in her room. Dave got back from the opticians and I went off to the dentist for another filling and the kids played. I went a little bit early and got to wander around the charity shops in Windermere looking for material scraps and anything else that took my fancy. I came back with an embroidery ring and some thread but no material. I did see a bit, dithered about, didn't buy it, then decided after the dentists that I would go back and get it and someone else had got there first...GRRRR! I've got back into sewing at the moment and have lots of crafty ideas whirring through my head so I've got to get my finger out and get some done. I have just finished a present for my mum (shhhh, don't tell!!) so hopefully she will like it (or at least pretend too!!!!)

When I got back the kids had been doing some vacuuming and helping daddy with bits and peices. Eilidh decided we are going to do a 'secret helper' week. This is where we all pull each other names out of a hat and then whoever we get, we have to do secret good deeds for all week so should be interesting!!?? We're not meant to know who has our name but Eilidh suddenly rushed off to tidy my room so I wonder who she had!!! Ben has also suddenly taken to getting Dave drinks of water!

I've been moaned at by my friend Tina (otherwise known as car wrecker!!!!) for not keeping up with the blog so I promise to get on with it this week. I've also been ordered to get pictures of the cute, little lambs in 'our' back field so I guess I'll be staking them out tomorrow so watch this space.

9 comments:

Tina said...

Ha ha car wrecker am i!!

But where are my lamb pics :)

Lock Family said...

Sorry, got a bit bored of not getting any comments so thought I would wind you up to get one!!!! Ha Ha Ha...

The lambs have not been playing ball today and coming down near our fence, so I will try to catch them when they do.

Lock Family said...

Don't worry Tina darling, I got you some pics.

love,

Dave.

Lock Family said...

What a creep!!!!!

Lock Family said...

She just can't handle it........

Tina said...

It's the competition Dave, she knows that you love me :)

Thankyou for my picture!!

Lock Family said...

Ooooh cheeky!!! That's the last time I send you Curly Wurlys!!!

Lock Family said...

Don't worry Darling, I will send you curly wurly's.

Kiss, Kiss.

Lock Family said...

BLURGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!