Monday 21 April 2008

Another lazy day, Dave picked up his truck which had been in for some work and took the kids off with him to pick up something for a friend and then for a play in a park. Meanwhile our friend Steve popped around with some nice sharp kitchen knives for us as last time we had seen him I had been moaning about ours being useless!! Bless him!! He ended up stopping for a coffee and chat for about an hour and half.


I've been very productive again tonight and made some 'Didgy Pockets' ,a holder for our multitude of Tv, Video, DVD controllers as they seem to end up being lost under the sofa every day! Dave is very pleased as he can now just lay back in his recliner and have everything in reach....Lazy Git!!! ( Note from Dave: I refute that allegation!!!!! I worked hard on that modelling pose. The main reason for the digi pockets is actually to stop the kids kicking the controllers off the chair arms - where Naomi loves to leave them - when they do their chair diving & self defence practice {better known as attacking each other}, and they were Naomi's idea!!!)


Here is Dave beautifully modelling the new addition!! (Sorry it's a bit bleary, I think my camera need new batteries)

2 comments:

Fran said...

Not quite size zero that model!!
What a creative busy bee you have been - I eagerly await the next project! Have you got a sewing machine?

Lock Family said...

Well he's working on it, he just needs lots of people to come and visit to drag him up mountains and things!!!!

Yes, I have a lovely sewing machine that Aunty Daphne gave me, it's fab. I am working on a new bag for me and a little money purse for Ben next so watch this space!! Orders will be taken for extortionate amounts of money......only joking!!