Friday 4 April 2008

I've sat here for five minutes trying to remember what we have done and can't, so it can't have been that exciting whatever it was or it might just be that I need my bed!!!

Yesterday was lovely outside so the kids spent most of the day playing in the garden, mixing up mud soup and generally getting filthy. Today we went off to Kate's for a play and coffee. When we got home Eilidh decided to have a go at some scrap-booking and then they both sat and listened to a Famous Five CD story while I did the ironing.

They both had a sleep-over in Ben's room on Tuesday but Ben was shouting and wailing in his sleep again so Eilidh appeared in our room in the middle of the night asking to go back to her own bed!! They were both shattered the next day.

Ben has had sore, runny, gunky eyes (mmm, nice!!) for a couple of days so I think we may have to get him into the doctors tomorrow if it's not cleared up. He seems fine otherwise, running around as normal.

I've felt completely drained this week, hence there hasn't been much of a blog (or anything else, come to that!!) Still, I will make more effort next week.......maybe!!

No comments: