Sunday 13 April 2008

We've spent the last couple of days sorting, tidying, cleaning, washing, painting, laying carpets.........Phew!!!! The kids have been great, running bundles of washing down for me, made me cups of coffee (Eilidh's new job!) and vacuuming their rooms. Dave put a bit of carpet down in our bathroom which is only temporary but really nice to have something soft and warm to walk on in the middle of the night!! We are also slowing working our way around the living room re-painting the walls a bit at a time which is looking much nicer than it was.

Fran and Andy and the boys are coming up tomorrow for a few days to stay in a Tipi down the road and Eilidh and Ben are so excited!! They eagerly helped me making some cakes before bed (well.... they were very keen to clean up the bowls afterwards anyway!!!) and I'm sure they will be driving us mad until Fran and Co get here tomorrow. Mind you I can't wait to see their Tipi (and them of course!!!)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh you will have to post pics of the tipi,
Have fun with Fran and i guess that means a few days with no blogg??

Lock Family said...

Bloggin as usual, when I remember!!