Tuesday 5 August 2008

Dave is down at the church this week finishing painting and carpeting (amongst other things!)After a week of voluntary work they decided they would pay him for this week as they need to get the rooms finished, so that will come in quite handy (to say the least!!) We are meant to be going camping next week with the Home Ed group and at the moment we're not quite sure how it will happen but as we organise these things we have to be there...mmmmmm??!!

Still.... Saturday was a busy day, I had an extra cottage to do while Dave was busy at our friend Steve's house sorting out his overgrown garden again. We spent months doing this garden last year and it was looking lovely but nature has taken over again and the whole place has gone wild! Dave is just meant to be strimming grassy areas but he was there all day Saturday and hardly touched the worst part! We went up with lunch for him and i ended up being put to work blowing all the cuttings away from the drive and parking areas so my shoulders were killing me that night!! Needless to say the garden is yet to be finished.

Sunday and Monday were both quiet days at home with the kids, Dave was off down the church and Eilidh and Ben have spent most of the time riding their bikes on the front path with the little girl from two doors down. I have been bored stiff!!! There is so much to do around the house but most of the stuff needs a bit of muscle power to do it, which I just don't have. I also have loads of crafty ideas whizzing through my head but just can't seem to get anything done. Ho Hum, I guess I should be gratefull for some peace but I really want to get out and about and can't GRRRRRRRR!!!

No comments: