Monday 19 January 2009

A few things have happened in the last week or so, done cottages, went for a windy walk up Gummers Howe with some friends.

We had a really good science group last week about blood types (I learnt quite a bit even if the kids didn't!). We actually started the group looking at the Holocaust as it's memorial day sometime soon which was really interesting and this led on to different peoples blood groups etc in a roundabout way! Then we did some Jewish dancing which was a bit like ring a ring a rosies but without the falling down (hopefully the video will load).


I have started going to a slimming group to give myself the kick up the bum I need. It's all very happy, clappy and girly and really not me at all but I will grin and bear it for the sake of losing some weight!!!

I have also today quit Cumbrian Cottages .......Hurrah!!! This was after a lot of thought and wondering how we will survive without the money but it's done now. We have done it for two years and for a few different reasons, enough is enough!! Dave's work seems to be ticking over so I will just have to pull my finger out and start making lots more felted bits and pieces to sell or find something else to bring in some extra money. So...things are changing....scary!!!

No comments: