Sunday 11 January 2009

While I rushed out to get some shopping Dave read the bedtime story and packed the kids off to bed last night, including Louise. I got back about an hour later and could still hear Eilidh and Louise chatting away, trying not to be heard! I decided that they would eventually wear themselves out and sleep so left them to it. Well, they did go to sleep.........until 2am!! I was woken up to the sound of chatting coming from Eilidhs room, so I got up to tell them to go back to sleep. Not only were they awake, they were both messing about putting make-up on and fully dressed!!!!! Unbelievable!! Needless to say they were swiftly told to get back into their pyjamas, back into their beds and back to sleep! After lying awake listening to them for another ten minutes, Dave went in to find lights out and sudden quiet. Fortunately they did then sleep until 7am but both of them were very tired and grouchy this morning!!! Oh the joys of sleepovers, I'm sure we never did anything like that when we were kids (ha, ha!)



No comments: