Tuesday 31 March 2009

Well, we've done a bit of this...... (apparantly these are not cakes they are slimy monsters with blood and moon rocks with slime!!)


and a bit of that.....



had my birthday, quiet but nice, breakfast in bed again!

The kids have spent the last couple of days busy working doing Maths and English workbooks, craft, art,learning about butterflies, spotting signs of Spring and lots of busy-ness! Not quite sure what's come over them but I'm not going to knock it! We haven't been out and about much as we are seriously struggling this month with Dave's work being a bit slow and me not really earning anything. I did have my first sale on one of my web shops which I was really chuffed about even though it was only a felted soap!! Still, has to start somewhere. Just loaded a few more bits so we shall see if anything else goes.

No comments: