Saturday 8 September 2007

After spending this morning sorting out two holiday cottages we headed home for lunch. I had promised Eilidh and Ben that I would make them some play dough so after lunch Eilidh helped me make up some very yellow play dough and they got busy cutting, making shapes and squishing that about while I made up some VERY pink play dough as well. They both spent about two hours just sat playing with these although Ben (as usual) managed to squish both colours together so we now have stripey play dough.

I managed to sneak off for a lovely bubbly bath and Dave got on with sorting out the caravan out as we are off again next week on another camping trip. The kids eventually got bored of the play dough and went out to play in the mud instead!(Just a dirtier version of play dough I guess!!)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, I havent made playdough for ages, so where are you off camping to this time?
I think our camping is over for the year its black out by 8.30 and cold at night :(

Lock Family said...

We are just off to Lakeside this time with the caravan again, it was a bit of a last minute thing. It's a small national camp with the Home Ed group and we only found out about it once it was already fully booked, but someone hasn't sent their money so we sneaked in!! Theres quite a few going from our local group but quite a few from all over the place so could be good. We are also hoping to squeeze in another camp at the end of September as well so a really hectic month this month!! Then I think that will be it until next year!!

Lock Family said...

Oh... i don't know, we might just slip a few more in - just before it gets cooler.

Love,

Dave.