Sunday 27 April 2008

Not much has been happening, we're busy getting ready for our holiday tomorrow, well actually we've got absolutely nothing ready but we are thinking about it!! Unfortunately we have to go over and sort out our big holiday house tomorrow morning so will not be able to get going until that's done. Then it's off to Southerness in South West Scotland for a few days (until Friday) to stay in a caravan on a big holiday park. Usually we try and avoid these places but this was one of those Sun £9.50 breaks so we thought we would be brave and give it a go!! I'm sure it will be fun and it has a swimming pool, beach and play areas so the kids will love it. Different for us anyway!!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Have a lovely break x

Tina said...

Hey, Its Sataurday dinnertime for you (breakfast time for me) so where's the update. lol :)
Did you survive, I am hoping that you had a blast.
I will be watching and waiting ...like the stalker I am he he

Lock Family said...

Sorry, been a bit worn out. I will blog now!!!