Monday 20 October 2008

Quick catch up again!! I can't actually remember what we have done this week so it obviously hasn't been that exciting!! Today we went off to the cinema in Lancaster to see Mr Magoriums Magic Emporium and ended up seeing Igor instead!? They couldn't get the right film running so had to have a replacement! This was a free trip with the National Film Week they have for schools (& home-educators!!) I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to see Mr Magorium but the kids seemed to enjoy it anyway! On Thursday we are booked in to see Prince Caspian as we have just finished reading the book so that should be good (hopefully they will get that one working!)

I have been busy trying to set up my internet shop for selling knitted and felted bits I've made which has been doing my head in! Have a look at http://en.dawanda.com/shop/woollylakes
shamless plug!!

I' ve got more stuff to go on but it's taking so long to do my head hurts so I'm going to bed. Any constructive criticism would be good, any unconstructive criticism and I might cry!!

1 comment:

Fran said...

WOW and another BIG WOW - what a great idea, it looks great. You are sure to do well with it the marketing ideas are great!
Well done little Sis!x